Terms & Conditions of Sale
B2B Beauty has attempted to show and describe items accurately using current printing technology but slight variations in actual goods may occur. Images are shown for demonstration purposes only and we do not accept any liability for changes in product design, colour, size, fragrance or specifications. Any claim however arising will not exceed the price of the goods supplied to the buyer.
B2B Beauty shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. The company cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions. This statement does not affect your statutory rights.
Goods are sold on the understanding that they are to be used only for their intended purpose. B2B Beauty will accept no responsibility for trained or untrained personnel without qualified supervision using or misusing equipment or products supplied by us.
All offers are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to restrict or refuse any order of any application for credit at any time. We take care to show correct sizes and specifications and such descriptions whilst given as a guide are subject to alteration by the seller without notice.
By placing an order with B2B Beauty the trade customer (buyer) and seller accept the following conditions:
1. DEFINITIONS In these terms and conditions 'the seller' or 'the company' means B2B Beauty products and training ltd and 'the buyer' means the purchaser of goods from the seller under these terms and conditions.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Copyright, trademark, database and other intellectual property rights protect the goods supplied. You may not reproduce, modify or copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content without the written permission of B2B Beauty UK.
3. PRICES Are those ruling at dispatch and are subject to alteration as may be necessary. Unless otherwise stated prices and delivery charges are exclusive of VAT and delivery cost.
4. PAYMENT Unless stated otherwise payment is due to the company in full prior to dispatch of goods by bank transfer or debit/credit card. Payments are to be made payable to B2B Beauty.
In accordance with the debt regulations B2B Beauty reserves the right to charge a fee of 10% above bank rate of the invoice value for overdue amounts.
5. SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE The retail price of B2B Beauty products has been carefully considered to take into account market demands and value and the resellers are expected to adhere to it closely (slight discounts allowed for special promotions only)
6. NO MINIMUM ORDER We do not have minimum order quantities, anything you order will be handled the same way - small or big orders. Normal carriage charges apply.
7. DELIVERY The times quoted (if any) are given in good faith, but shall not be binding. To facilitate a prompt delivery, all dispatches will be made directly from the point of ordering. B2B Beauty can accept no responsibility for transport delays or circumstances out of their control causing late deliveries. Neither B2B Beauty nor their designated carrier will accept claims for consequential loss due to late deliveries.
8. DELIVERY CHARGES Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge, orders above £150 are free of charge (UK only) and will be sent with our standard courier service. For special deliveries or deliveries outside the UK please contact us to confirm delivery charges and times for your area/country.
9. EXPORT We will be happy to quote for export orders on an ex works basis.
10. CANCELLATION Prior to dispatch, cancellation will only be accepted in writing and on the following terms: 1. 5% handling charge on standard items 2. special non-standard items such as specialised equipment, unlabelled or private label produced goods and items with personalised logos cannot be cancelled and payment must be made in full.
11. CANCELLATION AFTER DISPATCH cannot be accepted under any circumstances.
12. ALTERATIONS Any modifications to orders must be confirmed in writing by the buyer and agreed in writing by the company.
13. CLAIMS Claims for loss or damage to goods in transit cannot be accepted unless the company is advised within 48 hours of receipt of goods in the case of damage (damaged package must be kept for inspection purposes). The company must be informed within 7 working days of date of invoice in case of loss. The company will not entertain claims made outside the stated time limits.
14. RETURNED GOODS Due to the sensitive nature of the goods and the requirement to keep the goods safe, unopened and protected from contamination we are unable to accept returns. However under certain circumstances the company may agree to their return on the following conditions 1.
A request must be made to B2B Beauty within 48 hours of receiving the goods in writing. 2. The products must be in their original conditions, unaltered, unopened or unused and sent back to us with its original packaging/carton.
The customer must ensure the goods are adequately packed to avoid damage in transit. Your statutory rights are not affected. 3. Credit on account will be subject to the purchase price less a 20% handling charge and will only be issued once the goods are received back at the company in first class condition.
Carriage charges will not be refunded. The credit will remain available for future purchases. 4. Returned goods will only be accepted where a Returns Authorisation has been given prior to return to the company. The relevant reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation. For your own protection, please obtain a receipt from the carrier, as the company accept no responsibility for transport cost, lost or damaged parcels. 5. unlabelled or private label produced goods and items with personalised logos cannot be returned under any circumstances and payment must be made in full.
15. SALE OR RETURN B2B Beauty does not supply goods on sale or return basis but under circumstances might chose to offer this to selected customers. In the case where products are supplied on a Sale or return basis they are subject to the clauses mentioned in section 14, a-e (Returned goods) and the following conditions 1. returns must be authorized by B2B Beauty in written form before shipping is authorized and must contain the confirmed quantities only 2. goods can only be returned within a period of 30 days from the date of the last order 3. B2B Beauty will only accept return of such goods if they are in their original condition (see section 14. RETURNED GOODS). 4. Returns can only be accepted for the maximum of the last order value delivered.
16. GUARANTEE All items are guaranteed according to manufacturers warranty, no returns or replacements will be accepted due to fire, accident, misuse, unreasonable wear & tear, neglect or any attempt at repair, adjustment or modification.Under the manufacturers warranty the customer is obliged to return the goods to B2B Beauty on their own cost for inspection, repair or replacement.
17. LIABILITY Some of our products are only for use by professional therapists that either hold valid college certification or have been approved and certified by one of our inhouse trainers. B2B Beauty cannot be held liable for any damage caused if the therapist has not been certified or approved before using these produts.
18. AFTERSALES SUPPORT B2B Beauty takes great pride in giving excellent customer service and we aim to answer all queries as quickly and efficiently as possible. However we cannot be held liable or provide free support and service for equipment/products that have not been purchased from us. For any queries please have your proof of purchase available so that we can identify your entitlement in our system.
19. TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION In one of our approved training centres occur an extra charge to be payable directly to the training centre unless otherwise stated in the product description.
20. RETENTION OF TITLE CLAUSE 1. The risk in all goods passes to the buyer upon delivery but title in the goods remains vested in B2B Beauty and shall pass from the Company to the Buyer upon full payment being made of all sums to B2B Beauty. 2. The buyer agrees that prior to the payment of the whole price of the goods, B2B Beauty or appointed agents may enter the Buyers premises to collect such goods should the seller request. Prior to such payment the Buyer shall keep the goods separate and identifiable for the purpose, and return the goods to the Seller at their own expense should the Seller so request.
21. PLACE OF BUSINESS Terms and conditions are subject to UK law.